AIR CONDITIONING TIPS
1. Check to make sure that your thermostat is set in the “cool” position.
2. Make sure that the temperature setting on the thermostat is set below (or lower than) the indoor temperature showing on the thermostat.
3. Check the circuit breakers at the electrical panel. Make sure they are all in the “ON” position.
4. Check the outdoor unit “disconnect switch” to make sure it is in the “ON” position. The disconnect switch is located near the outdoor unit.
5. Check the Safety Shut Off Switch (it looks like a light switch) located at or near the furnace to be sure it is in the “ON” position.
6. Has the filter been replaced recently?
7. Check all return air grilles and supply air registers to make sure they are not blocked by furniture and to make sure they are open and blowing air.